Welcome

Welcome!

This is the official page for my new book, Rise of Cain. It is the story of the life of the Biblical Cain up until his wondering begins in the aftermath of his murdering his brother Abel.

It is my hope that readers will enjoy the book and respond to this blog with comments and suggestions. I thank you all in advance for your interest.

Here is a link to the press release provided through pr.com:

Greenville Man Publishes Book About Biblical Cain - Based on Genesis 2:4-5:5, Greenville Seminarian J. Henry Martin Relates a Story About the First Murderer

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Survey

I tried to add this as a "widget" but alas, it's not happening.  So, here is the link to the survey I have posted via Constant Contact.

Subject:  Biblical History

No comments:

Post a Comment